Congratulations to parishes in the Nottingham Guild of St Stephen who are celebrating anniversaries of affiliation to the Archconfraternity at Westminister.
Special congratulations to the Guild branch at the Cathedral Church of St Barnabas which marks its 50th anniversary of affiliation, and in the 175th Anniversary of the Cathedral Church foundation.
|St Mary The Immaculate||Grantham ||01/07/1949 |
|Corpus Christi ||Nottingham- Southchurch Drive Clifton Estate||30/09/1959 |
|St Mary ||Grimsby- Henage Road, South Humberside ||30/09/1959 |
|St Thomas Canterbury ||Exton ||30/09/1959 |
|St Wilfred of York ||Coalville ||24/12/1969 |
|Cathedral Church of Barnabas ||Nottingham- Derby Road ||24/12/1969 |
|Our Lady of Perpetual Succour ||Nottingham- Brooklyn Road, Bulwell ||24/12/1969 |
|St Mary ||Brigg ||24/12/1969 |
|St Hugh, Bishop of Lincoln ||Lincoln- Monks Road ||11/01/1979 |
|Ss. Peter and Paul ||Swaddlincote ||24/12/1979 |
|St Pius X ||Narborough ||15/09/1994 |
|The Divine Infant of Prague ||Syston- Broad Street ||20/12/1994 |